Sunday, December 25, 2005


Merry Christmas!
I can't believe that Christmas is finally here! As always, Santa is one of my favorite people ever and was more than generous. It's so great to be home in Boston with the family for the holidays. I can't imagine being anywhere else and not having all of the traditions and laughter that come at this time every year, (although I do wish someone could be here as well ;)).

It's always so easy to fall back into the roll of being one of 4 sisters once we're all home. Everyone sharing one tiny bathroom, fighting over the mirror or shower times. Helping with chores around the house and playfully beating each other up (Kaela, don't even think about saying you beat me because I totally kicked your ass!) Every Christmas Eve all 4 of us always sleep up in my and Twinnie's room and although the tradition has changed slowly over time (as in we do not wake up at the crack of dawn only to find barracades keeping us from the living room and signs posted on the ceiling saying to stay in bed until at least 7am...) we still enjoy the time together being sisters.

The rest of break will be filled with sleeping late and relaxing before heading down to see LEXO for New Year's in PA! Can't wait my friend... it's been way to long and we've been apart for far too many months. We have so much catching up to do roomie! Next stop after New Years is back to Elon for my last semester as a college student. Wow, when the hell did I get this old? I feel like we all just got accepted a few months ago. Can't wait to see you Eloners soon though and those of you gone for winter term, hurry back so we can play. Seniors '06.... this is going to be a crazy and wonderful semester.

Stay classy friends. See you soon! :) Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Kate

p.s. Aussie guy... "smiling is my favorite." :)

No comments: